I know I’m not the only one who struggled with showing up on video or hearing myself talk on camera when first starting my business. It gets easier with time and practice, but it can be a huge hurdle to overcome because you’re pushing yourself out of your comfort zone.
So let’s work on this! I’m hoping that this episode with Lucia Doynel will help you start feeling more comfortable in front of the camera.
Lucia is a photographer turned online business owner originally from Argentina, now based in LA. She shares so many tips about how you can show up confidently in your business.
Here’s what we discuss:
- How being an online business owner requires a different level of visibility
- Why the fear of rejection is just that, a fear
- That you are in complete control of what you choose to share
- The type of content you can share with people if you choose to
- How to handle the feeling of hurt and rejection, and not make it about yourself