Are you bored of playing small, staying within your comfort zone, and taking a ‘practical’ approach to everything?
Deep down maybe you’re seeking to grow authentically, break the rules a little bit, and have some fun with your business 😎
In this episode, I’m talking with Shoshanna Raven, yoga teacher turned 7-figure entrepreneur.
Shoshanna is passionate about guiding women through the journey of radical self-expression and business growth, amplifying their impact & income, and quantum leap towards their unique vision.
After a yoga teacher training, traveling to 30+ countries, and a successful career in business journalism, she launched the Living Brave podcast which expanded into a community of thousands, sold-out international retreats, and signature coaching programs. Shoshanna grew her business to 7 figures in just 1.5 years…
Here’s what we discuss:
- The importance of owning who you are and your story
- Understanding why you should use fear to fuel you instead of hold you back
- The power of putting yourself in a room with hugely successful people
- Leading people authentically by allowing yourself to be seen
- Staying true to yourself and not trying to be someone else in your marketing
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/livingbravecommunity
Sign Up for The Blissful Biz Incubator: https://susannerieker.com/application/