From a life of drugs and crime to becoming a spiritual entrepreneur based in Bali. I’m talking to Aren Bahia, a Canadian entrepreneur who’s lived what you would call a “full-spectrum life”. Since starting his life over in Bali in 2016, he’s launched 4 businesses in 4 years.
He’s the founder of Karma House Bali, Conscious Arts Tattoos, and a founding partner in YogiLab and UluLife, where, with other things, they run online Vipassana retreats which I was really interested to learn more about. Aren has a great story to share and I can’t wait for you to meet him!
Here’s what we discuss:
- Aren’s journey and how he got to where he is today
- The first project Aren started when he moved to Bali in 2016
- How Aren went from running a tattoo studio to being a founding partner of YogiLab
- How he learnt about online marketing and mindset issues he had to overcome
- Aren’s mission to get 80 million meditators together to shift the consciousness of the planet
Follow Aren Bahia: