Finding your vision as a heart-centered entrepreneur isn’t always easy! 🤯
What are you supposed to be focusing on? How do you stay motivated? What is your niche? What even is a niche?!
In this episode, I’m talking with Wanda Badwal, internationally renowned yoga and meditation teacher, best-selling author, and podcast host. Wanda is a passionate “full-time yogi” who has dedicated her life to the yoga tradition, daily self-practice, and the inner work of personal growth.
Wanda is passionate about passing on yoga with a holistic and spiritual approach as a tradition, philosophy, spiritual way of life – in line with her motto “Yoga beyond the Asana”.
Here’s What We Discuss:
- The journey of entrepreneurship and the lessons learned along the way
- How to stay motivated and committed to seeing things through
- How money follows joy, and why we should pay attention to what feels easy to us
- That it’s OK to change your vision and voice as a yoga teacher, and how normal it is
- How valuable it can be to outsource early on in your business
The Rose of Fire Online Yoga Studio: https://wandabadwal.com/
Yoga Beyond The Asana – Wandaful Podcast
Sign Up for The Blissful Biz Incubator: https://susannerieker.com/application/