We all have a love-hate relationship with social media, right?
What if I told you that you could actually turn your relationship with social media into all love, and enjoy posting, connecting with your followers, and building a community? 🤔
In this episode/post, I’m talking to Brytta Moreira, who I just hired as a support coach in the Blissful Biz Incubator. Brytta supports female entrepreneurs with their social media, their websites, and how they communicate with people within their business – allowing them to make deeper connections and grow their community and sales.
We’re sharing a lot of actionable tips, so make sure to take notes!
Here’s What We Discuss:
- What it means to be ‘human’ on social media
- How to be consistent and why it’s so important
- Pushing yourself out of your comfort zone and just getting started
- Scheduling out content and how to keep yourself on track
- The power of sharing personal, relatable content with your audience
Sign Up for The Blissful Biz Incubator
If you’re ready to stop playing small and build a 6-figure online business, enrollment for the Blissful Biz Incubator is open!
This 6-month mastermind portal is for those of you who are ready to stop flinging spaghetti at the wall and instead grow a blissful online biz, getting very well paid serving your students and clients in a mindful way.