Writing copy for your website, blog posts, and social media can seem like a daunting task, right? I remember I was terrified of copywriting at the start of my business. It took me some time to find my voice and feel more confident, but what helped most was educating myself on how to write better copy, copy that would help me build a connection with my audience and also show up on Google.
In this episode, I’m talking to Amanda Bensted, a copywriter and a copywriting mentor who is dedicated to providing small business owners the tools they need to write with confidence and clarity.
Here’s what we discuss:
- What SEO is and why it’s important
- Why research is your greatest ally when it comes to blog post writing
- How to utilize feedback forms to write amazing copy
- Finding your brand voice and how to infuse it with your audiences’
- The importance of adding personal touches to your copy
Best-practice blog posts:
Brand Messaging Toolkit: https://amandajanecopy.com/bmt-waitlist/
Checklist Freebie: https://amandajanecopy.com/before-you-publish-checklist