Do you sometimes tell yourself things like “I don’t like selling” or “I’m bad at marketing”? If yes, you should stop that kind of talk right now. In this week’s episode in the Blissful Biz podcast Amanda McKinney joins me for some straight talk. We talk about money mindset, why for some reason “marketing” is thought about as a negative thing by so many yoga teachers and how to make a mindset shift when it comes to money and marketing mindset. Amanda is a marketing coach for yoga teachers herself and the host of the Marketing Yoga with Confidence podcast. She has a ton of knowledge and so much to share, I really enjoyed talking to her. I’m so excited for you to meet Amanda and I hope you enjoy this episode!
What you’ll discover in this episode:
- The challenges Amanda faces when she started her business
- What to do when you are scared of selling and how to overcome your money story
- How to charge what you’re worth and why you should charge for your online classes
- How we plan our days and tasks with Asana, our favorite project management tool
- Why you should stop selling and start inviting your people