It’s easy to hear about people’s success stories and think that they were lucky, or that success came to them overnight, and that it’s out of reach or unachievable for people like us.
But this is simply not the case, and couldn’t be further from the truth most of the time 🧐
In this episode with Hannah Rose Cluley, we’re showing you why. Having had 5 years of experience building wellness brands on social media, as well as teaching both yoga & fitness, Hannah realized her passion was helping coaches & service-based entrepreneurs build strong and profitable businesses while still loving their life. We’re talking about her journey and evolution, and how she’s got to where she is now.
Spoiler alert: it didn’t happen overnight 😉
Here’s What We Discuss:
- The power of having confidence in yourself and taking action
- Hybrid business models and merging back into the in-person side of business
- Speaking to your audience on more than just Instagram
- Money – when to talk about it, when not to, and why Hannah currently uses it as part of her messaging
- How marketing methods are always evolving, and how important it is to check what’s working in your business regularly
Podcast: The Empowered Entrepreneur
Sign Up for The Blissful Biz Incubator
If you’re ready to stop playing small and build a 6-figure online business, enrollment for the Blissful Biz Incubator is open!
This 6-month mastermind portal is for those of you who are ready to stop flinging spaghetti at the wall and instead grow a blissful online biz, getting very well paid serving your students and clients in a mindful way.