Ever see those email subscribers who sign up for literally everything EXCEPT your paid offers? 👀
Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong with this and it shows people love your free content and what you’re putting out there!
But sometimes it can leave you scratching your head a little bit, and wondering if you’re doing something wrong 🤔
In this episode, I want to dive into possible explanations for why people don’t buy, ranging from not seeing the value, a lack of trust, not being ready, and more. Remind yourself that you’re not alone and that this is a normal part of running an online business!
There can be several reasons why people may love your free content but don’t end up buying your product or service. Here are some possible explanations:
- They don’t see the value: Even though they enjoyed your free content, they may not see the same level of value in your paid offering. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as the price being too high, not enough features or benefits being offered, or not understanding how your product or service can help them.
- They are not ready to buy: Some people may simply not be ready to make a purchase at the moment, even if they are interested in what you’re offering. They may need more time to consider their options, save up money, or just wait for the right moment.
- They don’t trust you: Trust is a critical factor in any buying decision, and even though they enjoyed your free content, they may not trust you enough to invest in your product or service. This could be due to a lack of social proof, a poor reputation, or a lack of credibility in your industry.
- They don’t have a pressing need: Even if someone loves your free content, they may not have a pressing need or urgency to purchase your product or service. They may be satisfied with their current situation, or they may not see your offering as a priority in their life.
- They are simply browsing: Some people may consume your free content as a form of entertainment or education, without any intention of ever making a purchase. They may be browsing and learning about various topics, but not necessarily looking to buy anything.
Overall, it’s important to keep in mind that people have different motivations and behaviors when it comes to making purchasing decisions. By understanding your audience and addressing their specific concerns and needs, you can increase your chances of converting them from free content consumers to paying customers.
Sign Up for The Blissful Biz Incubator
If you’re ready to stop playing small and build a 6-figure online business, enrollment for the Blissful Biz Incubator is open!
This 6-month mastermind portal is for those of you who are ready to stop flinging spaghetti at the wall and instead grow a blissful online biz, getting very well paid serving your students and clients in a mindful way.