Do you sometimes feel like everybody is so much ahead of you when it comes to building your yoga business? You’re not alone my friend.
The thing to remember is that we all have to start somewhere. For example by posting your first video on YouTube (just get it out there!).
In this episode I’m talking to Allie Van Fossen, better known as The Journey Junkie, a once corporate marketing girl turned successful yoga teacher, chakra coach, retreat leader, small business owner, and full-time traveler with her husband via a sailboat.
Allie primarily teaches yoga online through YouTube and she shares what she did when she started out, how her business slowly grew and what she wishes she would have done differently. YouTube is a big factor in her success and she also shares some amazing tips how to use YouTube as a yoga teacher.
What you’ll discover in this episode:
- The challenges Allie faced when she started her business
- What to do when you feel uncomfortable on camera
- The difference between YouTube and Instagram or Facebook and how you can use it to your advantage
- What camera you need to film great videos
- What you need to know when naming your videos so they are searchable
- More tips to create great YouTube videos
Recommended Camra Gear (Affiliate Links):
📸 Main Camera – https://amzn.to/2QV5E7K
📸 Second Camera – https://amzn.to/2xyE7lR
📸 Lens for 2nd camera – https://amzn.to/2wEHd80
📸 Cheaper camera option – https://amzn.to/2ULVCHn
📸 Light set – https://amzn.to/3giCjiK
📸 Microphone – https://amzn.to/3dIUg8K
📸 Camera Tripod – https://amzn.to/3bDGTVL
📸 Memory Cards – https://amzn.to/39ADw0w
📸 Extra Batteries – https://amzn.to/2WTZ2uh