When you start teaching yoga online, there are so many questions, like for example “What’s the best camera”, “How do you share the link” or “How do you record the class”. It can be totally overwhelming, right?
In this episode I’m talking to Jeremy Devens from Quietmind Yoga, an online resource for classes, podcasts and teacher training in all aspects of Yoga, Ayurveda & Vedic Astrology. Jeremy has been teaching yoga online for a long time and here he shares 10 actionable tips to improve your online yoga teaching that you can use right away.
What you’ll discover in this episode:
- Jeremy’s top tools to improve your online teaching
- How to use music in Zoom classes
- What microphone and camera setting Jeremy recommends
- How to give your students the best experience
- Tips to get the best lighting for your videos
- How to set up Zoom and take payments or donations
- How to record and repurpose your classes
Freebie “10 Tools to Improve Your Online Teaching“: https://www.quietmind.yoga/blissfulbiz