Teaching yoga can be incredibly rewarding, but if it’s your career, and you are a solo entrepreneur, you also have to look at your business and personal finances. In this episode I’m talking to finance coach Jennifer Lammer about organizing your finances and planning your income and budget.
Jennifer is the CEO and Founder of Diamond NestEgg, a financial education and coaching company helping small and medium-sized businesses improve employee financial literacy and wellness. She has tons of expertise and shares free advice on saving, investing, insurance and retirement regularly in her YouTube channel – check it out.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What you need to know about planning your finances when you’re just getting started
- Why you shouldn’t feel guilty for charging for your services
- How to price your offers and when it’s time to change your prices
- Why you need an emergency fund (and how big it should be) before you start your business
- How to set your financial goals and plan ahead
- Why you need to save for retirement first
- And so much more!